Therapeutic Tuning Forks Seven chakra
Each tuning fork is marked both as to the frequency of sound emitted and the corresponding chakra. These include:
1. Base chakra (root) - also Earth Day 194.18 Hz instinct, survival, safety
2. Sacral chakra (lower abdomen) - also synodic month 210.42 Hz emotions, creativeness
3. Solar chakra (solar plexus) – Sun 126.22 Hz mental functions, power,
control, ambition, career
4. Heart chakra – Earth Year ( also OM vibration) 136.10 Hz devotion, love, compassion, healing
5. Throat chakra – Mercury 141.27 Hz speech, self-expression
6. Third Eye chakra – Wenus 221.23 Hz intuition, analysis, extra-sensory perception
7. Crown Chakra – platonic year 172.06 Hz complete thinking, paranormal functions
Chakras are - in the tradition of Hinduism and Tantric Buddhism - energy centers in the human body. To each of the chakras is assigned color, element, as well as planets and astronomical phenomena. Developing individual chakras leads to a person's personal growth in various areas.
Swiss mathematician and musicologist Hans Cousto developed these frequencies based on mathematical calculations of planetary movement.