How to buy
How to buy
If you wish to purchase musical instruments listed on our website, you can do it in the following ways:
1. You can select the instruments in our eshop, put them in the Shopping Cart, fill your personal data, select the preferred way of shipping and payment and confirm your order. Your order will be confirmed from our part immediately. If there are some details we would need to yet specify with you before shipping, we will contact you immediately. If you wish to modify the content of your order, you can contact us any time by email or telephone.
2. If you prefer a personal consultation first, you can call us (+420 603 481 984) or write an email specifiying the musical instruments you are interested in. We will be happy to help you and discuss your ideas with you.
3. You are welcome to visit us personally in our Savita Music showroom and to try, select and purchase the instruments. We are looking forward to your visit, however, you always need to arrange your visit in advance. Please call us or send email.
Payment and shipping
Ways of payment:
We offer several ways of payment and you can select the one that suits you the best:
1) Bank transfer
2) Card payment (via GoPay)
4) Cash - if you visit us in person
If you reside within EU and provide a valid EU VAT No, the VAT will not be charged
The shipping cost depends on your location and address. There are different charges for the shipping within EU, outside EU but within Europe and for the rest of the world.
1) For the fastest delivery we use DHL, UPS or Fedex courier services
2) If you wish to use more economic shipping (outside Europe), we offer the option of the Czech Post
Due to highly variable sizes and weight of certain music instruments, we reserve the right to adjust the individual shipping cost according to the real specifications of the particular order - if the dimensions require it.
Please, contact us to clarify all the details concerning your specific order. Thank you.