Set of 2 Nepal bowls OM 32/2 - "Unknown path"
Set of 2 Nepal bowls with beautiful harmonious sound. The set is ideal for harmonisation of the body and mind, meditation, healing and also for creating positive vibrations in the space. You can listen to it in the sound sample
Mats and mallets included.
Tibetan singing bowls are universal therapeutic and harmonizing musical instruments with a large spectrum of application. We personally select the highest quality bowls from the best Nepali and Indian sources. Some of the bowls are 70-100 years old and originate at Himalayas.
What can singing bowls bring to you?
- they can harmonise your body and mind
- they can help you to relax after a hard day
- you can use them for music therapy and healing
- they look beautiful when you just look at them
How to play singing bowl?
All our bowls will enchant you with their beautiful sound and vibrations. You can play them by mallet striking or spinning. You can perceive their vibrations while playing them in your hand, on the floor or also putting them on the body of a client. Each of our bowl is an original by its shape and sound and each is unique. The photos are illustrative.
- the first bowl: diameter 16 cm, weight 683 g
- the second bowl: diameter 20 cm, weight 1376 g