Marimba RMV 5100
The new, flexible and versatile Generation of Marimbas. 100 % made in Germany.
Basic Marimba RMV 4300 + Extension Ex-B90. Variable configuration from event to event possible.
Sound and Intonation: Perfect, long lasting intonation - only the best hand selected Honduras Rosewood is used - Basically full ground and strong carrying tone in the bass notes - extremely dynamic playing with simultaneous tonal balance in all ranges - 75 mm wide tone bars in the bass range - perfect for playing larger intervals - separately detachable, with synthetic fiber tussues reinforced tone bars in the bass notes - tuning request from 440 to 446 without extra charges.
Construction and frame: Extremely solid and stable even by...more
- RMV 4300 + Ex-B90 = RMV 5100
- 5 Octaves C - c4
- Only selected Honduras Rosewood bars, which has been stored under the best conditions is used, being finished meticulously and tuned several times, 80 - 40 x 23 mm
- Multiple overtone tuned
- Especially developed, large volume chamber resonators for the bass notes improve the richness of the tone.
- Continuously adjustable in height with integrated weight balance 85 - 96 cm
- Foldable beams nd resonators allow for easy transportation
- Measure: 258 x 108 cm
- Protective cover included
- Three pairs of mallets12058,82